Painting
Yesterday morning I had off and I painted all the doors and doorjams. I had a great time and they looked fabulous. But they needed 16 hours drying time. I had only about 6 before my wee one came home. So they now don't look quite as good as when I had finished them as clothing brushing by them and little hands have made some changes, but overall I'm pretty pleased.
I got a couple of extra contracts at Queen's. On of our TAs has flown back to Iran as her father is quite sick, so I am replacing her. Also, on November 16th I'll get a massive pile of exams that will decomission me for about 10 days. How exciting! Hopefully, I'll get a second coat of paint on before that!
I got a couple of extra contracts at Queen's. On of our TAs has flown back to Iran as her father is quite sick, so I am replacing her. Also, on November 16th I'll get a massive pile of exams that will decomission me for about 10 days. How exciting! Hopefully, I'll get a second coat of paint on before that!

1 Comments:
I have a massive pile of exams too. grrr
but one free lesson on Friday (unless someone is sick)
glad you enjoyed your Friday morning off - painting. Did you sing as you painted. I imagine you did.
Post a Comment
<< Home