Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thomas' Christmas DVD

To get James in the spirit of the season, I bought him a Thomas Christmas DVD. Hopefully, this will make up for the fact that I have no plans to buy him any Christmas presents. What? He got the DVD, didn't he?

The DVD came with a free Thomas music CD, which he also loves. Really, anything having to do with Thomas, he's happy with. At least he's easy to buy for! (and likely I will get around to buying something...)

I'm really quite tired- the sleep deprivation from marking the exams is catching up with me.

The weather here was windy and cold but I could still bike. Hopefully, I can still bike tomorrow as I have an early morning class. Thursday is supposed to be bad, but luckily that is my day at home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home