Eating chicken pox
Yesterday James said 'I got spots because I ate the chicken pox'. I wonder if he'll still eat chicken after all this?
He is all nicely scabbed over and I think we are free from quarantine now!
I am working on our copycheck site this morning and at 11am head in for my class- aim to be out by 4pm to pick up the wee man from the daycare.
The weekend will be full, full full.
Sat 8am I am leading a prayer meeting at the Church.
Then I have to bake a cheesecake or 2 for Sunday evening.
Saturday evening Myron and I are going out for dinner for my birthday- babysitter Karen
Sunday is my birthday!
We have Church in the morning.
Than a meeting at the Church where I am providing some of the dessert- babysitter Joanna
We'll see how James does with all the busyness and all the babysitters.
He'll probably be on top of the world with the babysitters as he loves attention!
He is all nicely scabbed over and I think we are free from quarantine now!
I am working on our copycheck site this morning and at 11am head in for my class- aim to be out by 4pm to pick up the wee man from the daycare.
The weekend will be full, full full.
Sat 8am I am leading a prayer meeting at the Church.
Then I have to bake a cheesecake or 2 for Sunday evening.
Saturday evening Myron and I are going out for dinner for my birthday- babysitter Karen
Sunday is my birthday!
We have Church in the morning.
Than a meeting at the Church where I am providing some of the dessert- babysitter Joanna
We'll see how James does with all the busyness and all the babysitters.
He'll probably be on top of the world with the babysitters as he loves attention!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home