Thursday, November 24, 2005

Snow

James was very excited yesterday morning to be able to see his breathe in the air. His eyes were so big as he watched it before I put him on the bike to take him to daycare.

When I picked him up from daycare he excitedly told me that we would be getting snow. He was right. All the forecasts last night said the snow would start at midnight and we would get 20 cm. Well, at 7pm James saw the snow coming down. When it started that early I was worried we'd be snowed in by morning. However, it did stop and we only got about 5cms overnight. It's snowing heaps now. Before I took him to daycare we had to shovel!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Astrid and Muirgen were very excited to see the snow too. Astrid thought it looked like fairy dust covering everything and making it magical.

November 24, 2005 at 8:20:00 PM EST  
Blogger see-through faith said...

LOADs here today too :)

November 28, 2005 at 5:14:00 PM EST  
Blogger Marlene said...

I really wish it would snow here in Vancouver. I miss the snow! It was snowing just outside the city (even though I'm sure the news there said Vancouver) and I was dissapointed not to see it.

November 30, 2005 at 1:44:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home