in the shadow of the crane
You can find some good photos in the Whig photo pack linked here
Yesterday morning I was up at 5am as James has early hockey practice on Wednesdays. After dropping him at school, I headed to Rideaucrest for the surprise service for Audrey. I passed close to the fire scene and snapped my own pics (not as good as the whig's)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The crane is still standing today.
Lot of aircraft overhead today as well.
Back to yesterday.
Audrey isn't as mobile as she once was. She has had to give up dirt biking and going to Rustle as much as she would like. So Rustle did a service at Rideaucrest for her.
.jpg)
.jpg)
I went by Food Basics after and picked up some groceries. Then on to work to meet the new counsellor. I also was working on preparations for next term.
On the way home, I was way overdressed as the temperature rose to -1.
I have today off, but a long day of work planned for tomorrow.
Yesterday morning I was up at 5am as James has early hockey practice on Wednesdays. After dropping him at school, I headed to Rideaucrest for the surprise service for Audrey. I passed close to the fire scene and snapped my own pics (not as good as the whig's)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The crane is still standing today.
Lot of aircraft overhead today as well.
Back to yesterday.
Audrey isn't as mobile as she once was. She has had to give up dirt biking and going to Rustle as much as she would like. So Rustle did a service at Rideaucrest for her.
.jpg)
.jpg)
I went by Food Basics after and picked up some groceries. Then on to work to meet the new counsellor. I also was working on preparations for next term.
On the way home, I was way overdressed as the temperature rose to -1.
I have today off, but a long day of work planned for tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home