snow cleanup
Sunday morning I worked my seasonal snow shoveling muscles after we got dumped with snow. I think it said 15cm in Ottawa. I'd guess it probably was around that but there was a lot of blowing snow. So not what I would consider a huge snowfall. The sidewalks were mostly plowed as I walked to Rustle. That surprised me!
Yesterday it didn't snow much at all but the roads did not improve much. Still very icy. Roads=Not good.
This morning it started to snow again, so now there is snow covering the ice. One of the worst intersections is Park and Regent and there are lots of children that cross that, so I emailed the city about that.
I worked 11 hours yesterday but that earned me a day off. I got some groceries and will go out and shovel some more snow soon. James has an open house at school, then he and Jordan have to practice their presentation on the Salvation Army Organization for tomorrow.
Mady post this a few days ago and I am enjoying it:
Yesterday it didn't snow much at all but the roads did not improve much. Still very icy. Roads=Not good.
This morning it started to snow again, so now there is snow covering the ice. One of the worst intersections is Park and Regent and there are lots of children that cross that, so I emailed the city about that.
I worked 11 hours yesterday but that earned me a day off. I got some groceries and will go out and shovel some more snow soon. James has an open house at school, then he and Jordan have to practice their presentation on the Salvation Army Organization for tomorrow.
Mady post this a few days ago and I am enjoying it:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home