McD and fruit
I don't often go to McDs but when I do, I order the fruit and yogurt parfait. Last week, I went downtown and did some grocery shopping at lunch time and thought I would pick up a yogurt from there on my way back to work. I should have known that something was wrong when I uttered the word "fruit" and the girl looked at me strange. I had to explain what it was and then she suddenly understood and said they did have that. When she brought it out the fruit was completely frozen. So frozen it took hours to defrost and I ate my lunch around 3pm.
There was a snow squall watch for today but nary a one was sighted.
James showed me this video:
There was a snow squall watch for today but nary a one was sighted.
James showed me this video:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home