blackout squirrel
A squirrel took down a switching unit today which created a little bit of excitement. Would have been more if exams had started!
James got up at 4am with a bad dream, though he couldn't tell me what it was about. He still likes a snuggle anyway.
He's also got a loose tooth that he doesn't tire of wiggling, and making me listen to it wiggle.
James had great fun playing this game today- good for him to think about decisions.
James and I were horsing around today and he tried to lift me. Well, he succeeded for a very short time but then he dropped me and I scratched up my arm.
Bathroom is still not cleaned and it looks like someone had poor aim today so the floor really needs to be cleaned. Maybe tomorrow!
James got up at 4am with a bad dream, though he couldn't tell me what it was about. He still likes a snuggle anyway.
He's also got a loose tooth that he doesn't tire of wiggling, and making me listen to it wiggle.
James had great fun playing this game today- good for him to think about decisions.
James and I were horsing around today and he tried to lift me. Well, he succeeded for a very short time but then he dropped me and I scratched up my arm.
Bathroom is still not cleaned and it looks like someone had poor aim today so the floor really needs to be cleaned. Maybe tomorrow!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home