Drama llama
Sometimes James gets upset about little things. Like if he forgets to record Survivor.
I was thinking of getting a stuffed llama and when he gets like that, pull it out. The drama llama. Sarah says she has one. But she may need it herself.
I took a day off today! James had hockey practice at 5:30am. I got groceries and cleared the leaves from the driveway. The green bin people apparently only thought it was sufficient to dump out half of my green bin so I couldn't refill it fully with leaves as I was hoping. Instead I carted them to the end of the backyard.
I plan to work on my Christmas cards and clean the downstairs bathroom.
I'm thinking I'm further ahead than last year. Last year I don't think I did Christmas cards?
A fun (though corporate) Christmas video
A warning about buying packaged chicken:
http://happymoneysaver.com/ripped-walmart-packaged-chicken/
I was thinking of getting a stuffed llama and when he gets like that, pull it out. The drama llama. Sarah says she has one. But she may need it herself.
I took a day off today! James had hockey practice at 5:30am. I got groceries and cleared the leaves from the driveway. The green bin people apparently only thought it was sufficient to dump out half of my green bin so I couldn't refill it fully with leaves as I was hoping. Instead I carted them to the end of the backyard.
I plan to work on my Christmas cards and clean the downstairs bathroom.
I'm thinking I'm further ahead than last year. Last year I don't think I did Christmas cards?
A fun (though corporate) Christmas video
A warning about buying packaged chicken:
http://happymoneysaver.com/ripped-walmart-packaged-chicken/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home