Thursday, December 12, 2013

accidental stop sign

There was an accident outside our house tonight. It was cold and dark so we didn't go out but it looked like someone ran the stop sign and plowed into someone else. Police arrived very quickly. And the tow truck was there within 1/2 hour. I guess there are enough accidents they have this down to a science. It was efficient though.

I had another day off and so I went and got my hair chopped. Looks quite nice. Again the hair dresser commented on my curly hair. Again I suppressed a laugh. She did tell me about this oil that you could put on your hair to keep it from getting static. At first I thought she said muskrat oil, but it turned out to be Moroccan oil.

Got some shopping done after that. And some more Christmas cards. Hope to finish up on the weekend.
Sears had a 12 12 sale so I finished up my Christmas shopping online. At least I hope I'm done!

James and I worked on math homework. He does work in class but noone ever checks it, so I need to do this before tests to make sure he is leaning the right stuff. While we were working on the homework the car accident occurred. Then I made muffins. A pretty productive day overall. Tomorrow will be busy as I catch up from 2 days off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home