flashback
They felt the crane was stable enough to let people into the red zone houses to get pets and medication etc. (there may have been some in the red zone that were still off limits) The crane still stands. The concern now is the approaching storm. How will the crane hold up? They are working on clearing the streets now so the crane they need to get in to take the damaged crane down will be able to get in.
One year many moons ago there was a sale on boots at S&R and I picked up 3 pairs for something like $10 a pair. I am on my last pair now. These guys are super warm and probably could handle -50 weather. I miss S&R and the sometimes novel finds there.
Busy day at work tomorrow trying to wrap everything up. James is at hockey camp. Will be up early to shovel the predicted snow.
One year many moons ago there was a sale on boots at S&R and I picked up 3 pairs for something like $10 a pair. I am on my last pair now. These guys are super warm and probably could handle -50 weather. I miss S&R and the sometimes novel finds there.
Busy day at work tomorrow trying to wrap everything up. James is at hockey camp. Will be up early to shovel the predicted snow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home