leaf moving
I transported a lot of the leaves from the driveway where they were piling under the dryer vent. Now there is a giant pile at the end of the backyard.
I have a lot of work planned for tomorrow. I think there are also a lot of interruptions planned for tomorrow as well. I meant to bring a donation by Megan's office for Ben's Face but without it being scheduled in my calendar I forget. I have scheduled it in my calendar now. I am rather dependent on the calendar to make sure I am in the right place at the right time.
It was very windy last night- I've been up since 3am. My eye was hurting a bit when I woke up but it actually was looking a lot better today.
James managed to come home covered in mud. Not just on his coat and pants but on his shirt that would have been under his coat.
I have a lot of work planned for tomorrow. I think there are also a lot of interruptions planned for tomorrow as well. I meant to bring a donation by Megan's office for Ben's Face but without it being scheduled in my calendar I forget. I have scheduled it in my calendar now. I am rather dependent on the calendar to make sure I am in the right place at the right time.
It was very windy last night- I've been up since 3am. My eye was hurting a bit when I woke up but it actually was looking a lot better today.
James managed to come home covered in mud. Not just on his coat and pants but on his shirt that would have been under his coat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home