Black eye
I could tell I was a year older when I woke up- apparently I burst a blood vessel under my eye so it looks like a black eye. How special! Did I just get a black eye for my birthday? I think I did.
Today I went to a workshop on conflict resolution and time management. I found it pretty draining and out of my comfort zone but I'm sure the info I learned will be useful when I've processed it all.
There has been a lot of conflict going on this week so I'm sure it won't take long to be able to put into practice what I've learned! There was some conflict even in the workshop.
I'm feeling pretty silly with a black eye but at least I didn't get it through conflict!
Today I went to a workshop on conflict resolution and time management. I found it pretty draining and out of my comfort zone but I'm sure the info I learned will be useful when I've processed it all.
There has been a lot of conflict going on this week so I'm sure it won't take long to be able to put into practice what I've learned! There was some conflict even in the workshop.
I'm feeling pretty silly with a black eye but at least I didn't get it through conflict!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home