Switch
James' flashlight fell out of his bed at 4:30am. He's a very squirmy sleeper.
He got up at 7am (8am old time) so the time change didn't affect him very much. It will be interesting to see how they fare at school tomorrow as I think the kids will probably be hungry early.
I popped over to Giant Tiger when they opened as I needed some things for my chicken stew. Made the chicken stew and got out to head to Rustle. The singing and Al's sermon were particularly good. At one part when we were signing John handed out his homemade beef jerky. Only at our Church would this happen. The humour of this welled up in me and I could not contain it, I was laughing so hard I was crying. I leaned over to Mady and said "Praise and jerky" and she started laughing too.
In the afternoon James and I worked on his presentation and things went a lot better this time and he does have a presentation now. He just needs to practice it. A lot.
Jonathan is over now. He'll be picked up at 8:30. I've told James he needs to be in bed by 9pm (it IS 10pm old time) mainly because I am tired. (Normally he only starts getting ready for bed at 9)
He got up at 7am (8am old time) so the time change didn't affect him very much. It will be interesting to see how they fare at school tomorrow as I think the kids will probably be hungry early.
I popped over to Giant Tiger when they opened as I needed some things for my chicken stew. Made the chicken stew and got out to head to Rustle. The singing and Al's sermon were particularly good. At one part when we were signing John handed out his homemade beef jerky. Only at our Church would this happen. The humour of this welled up in me and I could not contain it, I was laughing so hard I was crying. I leaned over to Mady and said "Praise and jerky" and she started laughing too.
In the afternoon James and I worked on his presentation and things went a lot better this time and he does have a presentation now. He just needs to practice it. A lot.
Jonathan is over now. He'll be picked up at 8:30. I've told James he needs to be in bed by 9pm (it IS 10pm old time) mainly because I am tired. (Normally he only starts getting ready for bed at 9)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home