Week o' midterms
This week I was absorbed in midterms. It was made worse by only having a 4 day week. I got through most of what was needed but I have a couple of major projects to tackle in the next week. I think the worst is over though. I hope anyway.
Some funny videos
One of James' friends on his hockey team had his mother die suddenly. It turns out she was the daughter of someone I knew a number of years back, so I knew James' friends grandmother. They must be so sad now. She was in her mid-thirties.
Some funny videos
One of James' friends on his hockey team had his mother die suddenly. It turns out she was the daughter of someone I knew a number of years back, so I knew James' friends grandmother. They must be so sad now. She was in her mid-thirties.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home