homecoming
The first homecoming weekend is upon us. I hope it all goes well. Our kids are very well versed in the don't screwit up message- it is the buses coming from Western that worry me.
Anyway, the IT issues were resolved by the team in Australia thank you very much.
Then I was in training for 2 days so I am way behind on the rest of my life. I don't really know how to catch up but I'm sure I will somehow.
There was another news story interestingly spun on the Toronto Star- the Capitol Hill shooting "unarmed woman shot by police". Considering the secret service people she hurt with her car may disagree. In my opinion, a car is a giant metal bullet so she was armed.
Anyway, the IT issues were resolved by the team in Australia thank you very much.
Then I was in training for 2 days so I am way behind on the rest of my life. I don't really know how to catch up but I'm sure I will somehow.
There was another news story interestingly spun on the Toronto Star- the Capitol Hill shooting "unarmed woman shot by police". Considering the secret service people she hurt with her car may disagree. In my opinion, a car is a giant metal bullet so she was armed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home