Saturday, September 28, 2013

what the fox actually says

Yesterday I got up at 4am, was on a bus at 6am, got to the convention center for the Ontario University fair for 10:30am. Met lots of neat people interested in Queen's. Ate a lovely strawberries and cream crepe for lunch. Left the fair at 4:30pm. Got into kingston at 9pm. Long day!
James was super happy to see me home. He had gone to "Serious Fun" at Bethel Church for the evening. He seemed to have serious fun as well. They played a lot of games.
He was very clingy this morning. He has a touch of a cold and some spots on his torso. Doesn't look like chicken pox as it isn't all over his body, so it may be a reaction to something? He sat on my lap with his head on my shoulder for a long time. Hoping he feels better soon.

A while back I posted the music video "What does the fox say?"
Now, I post the answer:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home