voyageur
.jpg)
.jpg)
On Monday James' class went to Gould lake and went canoeing and got to act like "voyageurs" but putting charcoal on their faces (the boys anyway- don't know what they girls did) James really enjoyed the charcoal experience and asked me to pick some up for him. He said they were only doing moustaches but he wanted a whole beard!
He's been doing a bunch of tryouts. He made the PD hockey team with his friends but he didn't make the 'A' soccer team with his friends. Which seems quite odd as he is rather good at soccer and I didn't think he wouldn't make that team but I wasn't sure that he would make the PD hockey one. So go figure. However, as all his friends are on the 'A' soccer team I don't know that he'll be staying in soccer this year. I mean he liked the soccer but it was more fun when it was all his friends.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home