Visiting!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
My parents came to visit and James had to be funny. He had a good time! We had a lovely Darbar dinner too :)
James has not been good about bringing home the right books to study from for homework so as a incentive if he brings the right books home for 4 days in a row, he can pick out a new app on his ipod. I suggested using stickers to keep track of this.
James: No, stickers aren't manly, we can use checkmarks instead
Me: What will we do with the box of stickers that we have that you will now never use?
James: Give them to Tigerlily.
Luckily, Tiger is keen on unmanly stickers.
After a couple of days of slogging through my email I did rise above the surface.
I have a pile of stuff still on my desk to get through and midterm notifications to email out. Once I get through all that, things should be looking brighter.
Things were better today already- I took a lunch and went to the Agnes Art Center. I enjoyed that - I think I will do it again next month as well, maybe make it a monthly thing.
Kim is really into horses so she thought it would be good to take some online courses at Guelph. But the courses are online and Kim is not computer savvy so she is struggling with the format. She's working at a couple of barns in her area and has lots of horse and llama friends now!

2 Comments:
Hi guys, how are you? I am a FB person now. Good to see ya.
I tried to find you on FB Amrita but I didn't know your last name. Can you add me?
Post a Comment
<< Home