odd
Outside the house in the morning was an odd scene. Someone had wrapped a wire from our telephone pole to the neighbours tree, so that if someone was backing out in the night, they might have encountered some difficulties. Luckily, neither of us went out in the night. It was tied with quite a few knots so it took someone some time to do, but I am unclear why anyone would do that.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Other than that I went to work today to try to catch up on things. Of course I didn't really, because there is so much to do but I got closer, I guess.
I tried making a "minute steak" today. But I cooked it longer than a minute. James' friend Isaac was over and stayed for dinner. He said elk steak was better.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Other than that I went to work today to try to catch up on things. Of course I didn't really, because there is so much to do but I got closer, I guess.
I tried making a "minute steak" today. But I cooked it longer than a minute. James' friend Isaac was over and stayed for dinner. He said elk steak was better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home