Saturday, October 19, 2013

Hot feet

This weekend is round 2 of the homecoming and it sounds like it is pouring with rain. That may put a damper on the outdoor festivities.

I have a friend who was touting the benefits of apple cider vinegar. She said it tastes like "hot feet" though. I may give it a try and see if it really is as good as they say.
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/09/16/apple-cider-vinegar_n_3922569.html
http://www.rd.com/slideshows/8-health-benefits-of-apple-cider-vinegar/

James and I studied science in the morning, which he actually seemed to enjoy. We played outside a bit and I realized that I'm not a good runner like I used to be 20 years ago. Not really surprising, I suppose! Then he had hockey- he scored his first goal of the season, which he was pretty pleased with. He had an art project that required specific colours so I had to go to Giant tiger to get pencil crayons. That turned out well. We did science again - a quiz this time- he wasn't as focused so it wasn't as good. I made pizza for dinner and then Jonathan came over. He's still here now but will be picked up soon.

Tomorrow I'll go to work while James goes to hockey practice. I have a bunch of things to catch up on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home