Monday, November 11, 2013

stopping


I saw this photo on cheeseburger and had to get it for Kim. She's fallen off horses too many times.
She also has a bunch of friends in the Philippians so she must be quite worried.

I am taking the day off tomorrow- I need to buy pants for James. And I worked on Saturday which took a good chunk out of the weekend.

Now when the phone rings and there is silence I have to try to figure out if it is an 11 year old boy calling for James or a telemarketer.

It rained quite a bit today. When I went to leave the office though I said "It is so dark, I can't see if it is raining". Melanie instantly replied "I'd go with a YES". It was raining a bit but not too bad for the walk. I was glad I had wrapped up. Think I'll be going with the winter coat now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home