Celebrating achievements
I went to a ceremony for athletes who had an A average last year. I'm not one for ceremonies in general but this was really well done and they students were well celebrated.
Thanks to Sam, I woke up with this song in my head:
I knew if I wrote I was sleeping well something would go wrong. James got up at 3am, saying he had a bad dream but I think he was just cold because he wasn't wearing his socks.
Today I got Darbar for dinner, yum. Tomorrow I am in a workshop all day. Have to go in early to get some things sorted out in the office first.
Thanks to Sam, I woke up with this song in my head:
I knew if I wrote I was sleeping well something would go wrong. James got up at 3am, saying he had a bad dream but I think he was just cold because he wasn't wearing his socks.
Today I got Darbar for dinner, yum. Tomorrow I am in a workshop all day. Have to go in early to get some things sorted out in the office first.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home