Saturday, November 16, 2013

not good

I tried to hide the black eye under some make-up but at various times it would wear off and scare people.

Yesterday right as we had to leave for school, James had to go to the bathroom. This was not good. He was late and we had to do the sign in of shame. Not that anyone else felt it was shameful- there were many late sign ins listed. I don't remember people being late when I went to school. If it happened it was pretty unusual. Is being late commonplace now?

The day at work went rather well to start with. Everything was on track, so I thought, to release the project grades in the afternoon. I did a test around 4pm and there was a problem with the permissions. Stephen fixed that. He left right after so I was lucky to have caught him. Then I was working on getting all the grades ready to release and I found a problem. I was missing a set of revised grades. So I emailed some people and finished getting the rest of the grades ready (mind you this is now after 4pm on a Friday)Yazan called me around 5pm. He asked me how I was- "Not good" was the response. He didn't have the file I was looking for. At that point I realized that the file that I needed was not done. And everything came to a skidding halt. Like a aircraft that misses the runway and bounces off the underbrush. Not good.

The "not good" phrase comes from the mayor of Kingston.

This morning I emailed off a potential resolution, well see if that will fix things. Or at least fix some things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home