the leaves
As we saw yesterday the leaves were gaining momentum and trying to take the house. In retaliation I claimed I would but leaf bags and send them all to their demise. Just one problem with that. I can't find any leaf bags. I checked Giant Tiger, Loblaws and Canadian Tire. The closest I got was at Canadian tire in their bag aisle there was a yellow sitcky note that promised that the leaf bags were on a skid at the end of aisle 8. There were no leaf bags there. So I guess I missed the season.
Plan B is to move them all to the end of the garden.
Today I went to Rustle. We have new chairs! Joanne talked about World Relief Canada.
I picked up my Christmas cards from Shoppers.
Then washed dishes, made stew (for dinner and for lunches this week).
Went to Canadian Tire (looking for the aforementioned leaf bags) and found a cool present for Shieleen. Bigger than I hoped as now I will have to lug it on the bus. But it is so cool it is worth it.
Came home, washed dishes again, did laundry, ate stew, tried to convince Al that the peanut butter and chocolate PC ice cream really is on sale at Loblaws for 2.50 a tub.
I didn't get to do the cleaning I hoped to do this weekend. Not that that's always a bad thing!
Plan B is to move them all to the end of the garden.
Today I went to Rustle. We have new chairs! Joanne talked about World Relief Canada.
I picked up my Christmas cards from Shoppers.
Then washed dishes, made stew (for dinner and for lunches this week).
Went to Canadian Tire (looking for the aforementioned leaf bags) and found a cool present for Shieleen. Bigger than I hoped as now I will have to lug it on the bus. But it is so cool it is worth it.
Came home, washed dishes again, did laundry, ate stew, tried to convince Al that the peanut butter and chocolate PC ice cream really is on sale at Loblaws for 2.50 a tub.
I didn't get to do the cleaning I hoped to do this weekend. Not that that's always a bad thing!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home