Sunday, September 01, 2013

Pretzel

Here is James acting like a pretzel

Here is the eye update


Today I woke up at 4:30am for seemingly no reason. Probably some noise in a far off land. Remember the time I woke up for a distant earthquake? I'm a pretty sensitive sleeper.

I slept in a bit- 8am is pretty late for me. James got up then as well and wanted to show me a funny fifa clip right away. I was slow to get up.

As James hadn't been feeling well I wanted him to have a quiet morning and make sure he was ok before he went to his friend's house for the afternoon.

We did Church at home. Some readings looking at the different voices that speak to us and making good choices and prayer.

He had scrambled eggs for lunch and all seemed ok so I walked him to the friend's place. After dropping him off I walked down to Queen's. I didn't pass many moving students on Earl St. but you could tell there was movement in the air. It was nice to walk in the warmth. The AC was off in my building so that made it pretty stuffy but I worked on getting caught up and my desk cleaned up. To start the year with a clean desk at least.

Had chicken and rice for dinner. Now need to iron, mow the lawn and later watch BB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home