Tuesday, August 20, 2013

clouds get in the way

When I was walking in to work today, the clouds had a pattern like waves. It was pretty cool to see. And I thought about sometimes there are clouds in between us and the light and sometimes the light just bathes us, sometimes it burns.

I took a walk this evening while James was playing soccer. When I got close to the water and could smell it, it was all worth it. Much better option than cleaning the bathroom which is what I opted not to do by taking the walk. Still have to work on that tonight. Long day tomorrow. Running interviews.

Thursday the new windows for the house come and I'm running an exam. We're also having an end of summer party for our summer students which I will have to prepare for Wed evening.

Friday doesn't have anything scheduled yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home