present wrap up
Next week is the last week that we have our summer students with us so today I went to pick up some presents. One really likes Dr. Who so I wanted to get him the cup I got for my dad and brother a while ago but I couldn't remember which shop I had seen them in. (When my parents were up we walked down Princess St. and I saw it in the window.) I looked in the area of where I thought it was but I was wrong - it was much higher on Princess St. than I thought. I ended up finding it in 2 places- Mintaur and Sunrise.
I have another plan for the girls but I have to go elsewhere for that.
Video from Sunday - Rustle I'll write about it next post when I know you've seen it :)
Tonight is BB. I don't know if I like any of the contestants any more. I think Amanda is running the house and they missed their opportunity to get her out last week and she may be cruising to victory. I think I like Helen best out of who is left.
I have another plan for the girls but I have to go elsewhere for that.
Video from Sunday - Rustle I'll write about it next post when I know you've seen it :)
Tonight is BB. I don't know if I like any of the contestants any more. I think Amanda is running the house and they missed their opportunity to get her out last week and she may be cruising to victory. I think I like Helen best out of who is left.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home