skateboarding at 4am
There was some guy skateboarding down Park St. at 4am. I hope he was wearing a helmet and reflective gear as it seems like a dangerous plan to skateboard then!
James was up shortly after. He managed to get back to sleep, but I've been up since 4! I'll try to grab a nap in the afternoon as I'm planning an staying up late to watch the Bach.
Today's plan (other than a nap) include much cleaning as I'm planning a party on Friday for Kim and A-M as they just had birthdays. I also need to bake muffins as James is required to bring the snack to the soccer game tomorrow. Must do some shopping in the morning if things are open.
James is at hockey camp today (even though it is a holiday) so I will make the best use of the time that I can.
James was up shortly after. He managed to get back to sleep, but I've been up since 4! I'll try to grab a nap in the afternoon as I'm planning an staying up late to watch the Bach.
Today's plan (other than a nap) include much cleaning as I'm planning a party on Friday for Kim and A-M as they just had birthdays. I also need to bake muffins as James is required to bring the snack to the soccer game tomorrow. Must do some shopping in the morning if things are open.
James is at hockey camp today (even though it is a holiday) so I will make the best use of the time that I can.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home