Firefly garden
I only saw my first firefly up close a few days ago when it flitted past my face and almost blinded me when it shone its light on me while I was taking out the garbage.
Today, James and I watched in awe at dusk as the fireflies flitted about the garden. This was much safer for James- watching from inside- as he is not a fan of bugs. But he liked them a bit better when I told him they don't bite.
James got up in the night, though he doesn't remember it. Says he was sleep walking. Came for a cuddle.
Then his ipod alarm went off at 6:30am. Sigh.
Today, James and I watched in awe at dusk as the fireflies flitted about the garden. This was much safer for James- watching from inside- as he is not a fan of bugs. But he liked them a bit better when I told him they don't bite.
James got up in the night, though he doesn't remember it. Says he was sleep walking. Came for a cuddle.
Then his ipod alarm went off at 6:30am. Sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home