Tormented Brooks
Despite Brooks being the one to dump Dez, he wandered around in my dreams last night as a tormented soul.
There must be more to it all though as I don't know what they will fill the 3 hours next Monday with. Just hours of Dez crying?
James wandered around as well, having a bad dream that required him to come and see me in the night. He claims it is the sleeping away from home at camp that it takes him a while to adjust to life back at home.
I should stop reading FB sites as it tends to bother me when misinformation spreads. I try to keep out of things and let them sort it out themselves but when things are posted that are clearly incorrect, I sometimes have to say something.
A few fireflies tonight!
There must be more to it all though as I don't know what they will fill the 3 hours next Monday with. Just hours of Dez crying?
James wandered around as well, having a bad dream that required him to come and see me in the night. He claims it is the sleeping away from home at camp that it takes him a while to adjust to life back at home.
I should stop reading FB sites as it tends to bother me when misinformation spreads. I try to keep out of things and let them sort it out themselves but when things are posted that are clearly incorrect, I sometimes have to say something.
A few fireflies tonight!

1 Comments:
The other guys are going to go through the proposal process just to be turned down?
Marlene
Post a Comment
<< Home