Monday, August 19, 2013

London broil

In an attempt to have something different for dinner and yet also have something that James will eat yesterday I found some London broil patties at John's. I wrapped them in foil and baked them. They turned out quite well. A bit dry but ok! I had some today for lunch with rice and BBQ sauce.

Work was very busy. We've had a bunch of students defer their studies until next year so it looks like we are going to fit.

But the course websites are nowhere near done so that's a bit of a concern. We're still trying to get the permissions right.

I walked downtown to see if the kitchen store had what I wanted, but no, I'll stick with Canadian Tire as Marlene suggested. As I was walking home in that block where all the bus stops are outside the Hotel Dieu it was like there was this stillness over all the people. Maybe it was the heat (though I didn't find it too hot!) but everyone was so still - noone was talking. Even kids were sitting still on parents laps. It felt like I was walking through a painting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home