head clunk
There's always a summer with a near concussion (my Dad remembers picking me up in the Brock infirmary after I ran into a wall at their summer camp, I'm sure) and James pulled his off today. He and another boy were going for the same ball in dodgeball at camp today and clunked heads. A doctor checked him out and he didn't get a concussion so that was all good.
Today was day 2 of the training. Now that I may have some idea of how it all works I'll need to write a training guide for the TAs. We'll see how that goes.
Last week my cousin Katie had a lovely new baby. They called him Archer. He looks like a little sweetie.
Today was day 2 of the training. Now that I may have some idea of how it all works I'll need to write a training guide for the TAs. We'll see how that goes.
Last week my cousin Katie had a lovely new baby. They called him Archer. He looks like a little sweetie.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home