Monday, August 26, 2013

training

So Monday tends to be my longest day of the week anyway but with training on top of it made it even longer. So I got in at 7:30am and finished at 6:30pm. The training is good for making sure I spend time in D2L and I've learned some important things about it, but it is pretty slow going. I have some pretty complex questions and I'm not sure we're going to make it there. But a really good trainer.

Last night (after my 4 hour nap in the afternoon) I went to bed at 11pm, knowing it would take some time to get to sleep. It did- it was about midnight by the time I fell asleep. Then something got both James and I up at 4:30 (don't know what) so 4.5 hours of sleep but with the 4 hour nap that is actually a lot of sleep! Hoping to go to bed earlier tonight!

I didn't get too badly soaked by the rain as I think I avoided the worst of it. There was a cyclist going down Brock St. He was actually going down heading in the 'correct' direction but there was a big puddle running by the curb and if you know Brock St. you know the lanes are pretty narrow to begin with. As far as I could tell the cyclist was doing everything right but was farther out into the lane that he would have been had there not been a giant puddle there. And a car came up behind him laying on the horn, like he was doing something wrong. Share the road angry car dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home