address book
In my start at unpacking the basement, I was quite pleased to have found my address book which I had been missing for 2 years. If you haven't moved in 2 years, you may get a Christmas card this year!
I didn't get as far at unpacking the basement as I had hoped while the boys were away probably thanks to the raccoon mentioned in the previous post. After I got home from Rustle I had a 4 hour nap! Of course now I have no idea how I will sleep tonight and I have to be up early tomorrow.
Ar Rustle it felt like reunion weekend: Joanna and Hugh, Steve R., Hanna as well as the regular gang.
I didn't get as far at unpacking the basement as I had hoped while the boys were away probably thanks to the raccoon mentioned in the previous post. After I got home from Rustle I had a 4 hour nap! Of course now I have no idea how I will sleep tonight and I have to be up early tomorrow.
Ar Rustle it felt like reunion weekend: Joanna and Hugh, Steve R., Hanna as well as the regular gang.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home