Saturday, August 31, 2013

Greener

James' bruise is now greener than yellow so looking more like a black eye. He is quite pleased!

He ate cake at the birthday party, which he normally doesn't like anyway, but I think it reirritated his stomach. He had a bit of a bad patch but is better again now. Just taking some time to work through the system. I think I had the same thing earlier in the week.

A couple of weeks ago I had a dream that I was pregnant and due in a few weeks. I suppose I was looking toward the start of the new year. On Friday I started seeing lost souls appearing. Tomorrow is the big move in day. I will probably be on campus for the afternoon as James will be over at a friends house and I have lots to do.

Cute video of sheep responding to questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home