Aground
Today was one of those whatever can go wrong, will go wrong days.
James wasn't feeling well today.
My computer system had me to the edge of madness with its issues.
I had heaps of things on my to do on Friday list that did not get done (mainly because I was battling with the aforementioned computer system.
So I'm going to have to look very carefully at my task list and try to sort out how long each will take me and try to plan out my week next week. I suspect I will be working on Monday. I need a plan.
James wasn't feeling well today.
My computer system had me to the edge of madness with its issues.
I had heaps of things on my to do on Friday list that did not get done (mainly because I was battling with the aforementioned computer system.
So I'm going to have to look very carefully at my task list and try to sort out how long each will take me and try to plan out my week next week. I suspect I will be working on Monday. I need a plan.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home