move-in day
The "tails with faces" cracked me up!
The population of Kingston will increase this week by about 14,000. Today was the residence move-in day. Southbound traffic was pretty heavy when I walked home from Rustle. I liked looking at the cars- seeing the young people peering out. Another exciting year.
Jordin asked if the 'rescue remedy' was helping. Well, not in the way it was intended but in a way it is helping. He has so far refused to take it on his tongue when he is having anxiety. However, generally I race around the house with it trying to get him to stick out his tongue. THAT he likes no end. Reduces the anxiety anyway.
I went to Loblaws this morning and there were students there at 7am.
I got a bunch of work done today- I'll work on my course website tomorrow.
I didn't get a chance to watch my movie last night so I'll try again tonight.
Also, am thinking of what to wear on the first day of school. I want to make a good first impression on James' teacher! James, of course, doesn't care what he wears!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home