1 AB
I forgot until I just realized how tired I was that I got up at 5am. Feeling it now.
Work was very busy- I was in interviews most of the day.
At lunch I went to Tara's and got the 'Rescue remedy' that Jordin suggested but James is to scared to try it. Said he didn't know what is in it. Like he knows what is in anything else! But it was only the first night. I'll see if I can work him up to it.
He told me today that he was looking forward to school starting. I was bit surprised but happy so far, so positive.
I dragged myself through the Jill workout today. I hurt my knee yesterday so I was pretty tentative today but everything seemed fine. I think I may have seen an ab. Maybe.
Work was very busy- I was in interviews most of the day.
At lunch I went to Tara's and got the 'Rescue remedy' that Jordin suggested but James is to scared to try it. Said he didn't know what is in it. Like he knows what is in anything else! But it was only the first night. I'll see if I can work him up to it.
He told me today that he was looking forward to school starting. I was bit surprised but happy so far, so positive.
I dragged myself through the Jill workout today. I hurt my knee yesterday so I was pretty tentative today but everything seemed fine. I think I may have seen an ab. Maybe.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home