painting the garage...and other things
Before:
I had some help:
The help soon got bored and started painting other things:
Other than unintentional fence painting he also managed to paint my hair.
The finished product wasn't bad though:
Just cleaning up the by products now.
Will put a second coat on in the weekend. Will be interesting to see the colour in the morning!
I talked to James' karate instructor and apparently he tested for the yellow belt so he's getting a higher belt than he expected. He's pretty pleased with that!
I had some help:
The help soon got bored and started painting other things:
Other than unintentional fence painting he also managed to paint my hair.
The finished product wasn't bad though:
Just cleaning up the by products now.
Will put a second coat on in the weekend. Will be interesting to see the colour in the morning!
I talked to James' karate instructor and apparently he tested for the yellow belt so he's getting a higher belt than he expected. He's pretty pleased with that!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home