Saturday, August 04, 2012

Bat party at the house tonight!

I'm not pleased with the bats tonight! I need to give them a curfew. Looking forward to the batman's plans.

Yesterday I didn't go into the office but worked from home as I had a doctor's appointment to again test for the polyps and I had to take some medicine in the morning that could have had some side effects. But the second attempt to test for them also failed. (remember the first was dr. jabs) Apparently my uterus does not like to be examined. So another null result.

I let the insurance company know that we had installed the sewer backflow valve and I got a bill from them for an extra $50 of coverage. I thought my insurance would go down not up with the valve in place! I was not very pleased with this!

James still had a fever in the morning but perked up in the afternoon. Hopefully, this passes his system soon! He's going to have to try to have a restful weekend!

I watched the Romanian gymnastics team floor competitions from Bucharest earlier in July and they looked so ready. (on youtube) It was the bars that brought them down in london. Their floor looked great!

I think the bats have gone to bed now, so I will try again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home