another bat!
Hello- I feel like the count from Sesame street. Soo many bats.
James has been pretty sick. He had to miss hockey camp yesterday.
I still have the remnants of a cold. I still worked yesterday though. It took 1/2 day to get through my email and then a 1/2 day of putting probationary kids in their courses. Hope to finish that up today.
Pictures of this didn't make the news here in kingston that I saw, but I found them elsewhere on the web.
Women's gymnastics team finals are today.
James has been pretty sick. He had to miss hockey camp yesterday.
I still have the remnants of a cold. I still worked yesterday though. It took 1/2 day to get through my email and then a 1/2 day of putting probationary kids in their courses. Hope to finish that up today.
Pictures of this didn't make the news here in kingston that I saw, but I found them elsewhere on the web.
Women's gymnastics team finals are today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home