Saturday, July 28, 2012

Things that go bump shatter

I feel rather shattered after last night. I don't know what was in the ductwork- I didn't hear it again after I blogged so I'm hoping it left the house- as a pose to running around quietly inside the house. After the noise stopped there were racoons in the backyard. I don't know if this was coincidence or if there was a coon in the ductwork.
I need a professional to figure out how it got in!

I had to change my plans for the morning as I had planned to go shopping at 7am but really wasn't up for it so I'll do the shopping tomorrow.

I had a dream that a mouse was in the vent behind the stove (though in real life there is no access to the ductwork behind the stove) so this morning I pulled out the fridge and the stove and cleaned the walls and floor behind them. They were dirty as I probably haven't cleaned there in a year but there was no evidence of animals.

My cough is also worse after all this :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home