Batman this is Robin calling
I called the Batman this morning. He can batproof my house.
He said he would put "cones" in to make sure all the bats that were in got out. (I have no idea what he was talking about but it sounds good) and then he seals all the areas that the bats could get in. A good thing!
The funny thing was this part of the conversation.
Batman: Where do you live?
Me: College st.
Batman laughs
Me: What is funny?
Batman: I have a job on College St. today.
Me: Is it bats?
Batman: YES!
So apparently my area has a problem with bats. I have heard of a number of other people (students living downtown) who also have had bats in their houses.
I am looking forward to being bat-free one day!
He said he would put "cones" in to make sure all the bats that were in got out. (I have no idea what he was talking about but it sounds good) and then he seals all the areas that the bats could get in. A good thing!
The funny thing was this part of the conversation.
Batman: Where do you live?
Me: College st.
Batman laughs
Me: What is funny?
Batman: I have a job on College St. today.
Me: Is it bats?
Batman: YES!
So apparently my area has a problem with bats. I have heard of a number of other people (students living downtown) who also have had bats in their houses.
I am looking forward to being bat-free one day!

2 Comments:
The one good thing about bats in your area is that there will be less bugs too. It would just be better if the bats stayed out of your house!
Jordin, it is true- there are NO bugs to be seen for miles. I think the lack of rain has something to do with it too!
Post a Comment
<< Home