Wednesday, August 01, 2012

snafu

There was a rather large snafu with the student residences as they will 'officially' announce the residence assignments on Friday but the students found a way to view them early and were all posting their assignments on FB and then residences figured it out probably because people were calling to complain and they shut it down.
I even got a room complaint. The problem is, if you don't like your room there is nowhere for you to go. They are all full.

I finished my second round of probationary student schedules and was working on updating the course manual. I also have a worksheet for the students that I'm supposed to finish writing up.

Last night the moon was so full the neighbours were playing catch with their dog at midnight.

Tomorrow Batman is coming to look at the house!

I was looking at the airmiles site to redeem my old points - I wanted to get a set of rechargeable batteries that they had but I couldn't find them so I got a set of ginsu knives instead. A number of my old knives had broken and this was free so I'm happy about that.

Yesterday my cold was better but today it is worse. James seems a bit better but pulled a muscle in his thigh. Hockey camp is very dramatic this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home