Saturday, August 25, 2012

of chicken tikka


The take-out version of chicken tikka from the D@rb@r seems to be a larger portion than you get in restaurant. I got 3 meals out of it!

Today I planned to be a cleaning day. In the morning I did 3 loads of laundry and a few loads of dishes so I got the top priority things out of the way. Still have lots more to do.

In the afternoon I did another Jillian workout. I was sick for a while so I had been off it but I re-started about a week ago. It is supposed to be a 6 week program. I have now completed 1 week. I can't tell much difference except when I sneeze. Then I can tell that I own an ab. I never knew before!


Bapke posted this for Omi (in Dutch- beautiful even if you can't understand the words)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home