lemon
Omi made this needlepoint for my 11th birthday.
Things are ramping up at work. I have interviews all day tomorrow. I have about 50 contracts that I need to do up next week. I'm also working on student schedules and moodle sites. I don't see how I can complete everything this week but I'll give it a go!
I bought new lemon flavoured Activia yogurt today. Sometimes the new flavours are good and sometimes just weird!
My satellite went down for the first 1/2 hour of B.P. so I have no idea why Ed and Jaclyn got a date when Chris and Sarah won the challenge. And each week Ed says more and more douchey things but yet Jaclyn just laps it up. That was really odd to watch.



1 Comments:
We had intermittent problems with the signal for BP last night too, but didn't think we missed much important. Ed and Jaclyn got the date because they were runners-up in the competition (the winners got a date too, of course). I was disappointed that it was not Ed who was asked to spell "philanderer".
Post a Comment
<< Home