where the bats have no name
When I got home from work today one of the window screens was in the driveway. There was bat evidence on my dryer. Could the bat have developed opposable thumbs?
I went to a meeting with Boris - I thought it was going to be a technical meeting with some people from cds. However, after about 3 minutes into the meeting I figured out that we were meeting with someone high up in the unit. I am so non-political at work I never know this stuff. At least it meant I wasn't worried about it. Boris knew as he's more politically inclined than I am. I could tell he was worried going into the meeting. I think it went well at least. They'll pay me twice what they paid last year for the same work, so a good deal for me.
My neighbors are attempting to sing- but not all that well!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home