liquid yogurt
Yesterday I was soo tired. But I stayed up to watch all of Bachelor Pad. I saw that one of the clips where Graham and Michelle were talking he had the rose before she gave him the rose. Graham also seemed to have had quite a bit to drink. They all must really to do what they do on national tv.
I do have a working phone line. But no internet as of yet.
I have been doing a bit of unpacking at the new house but not much as there is not really anywhere to unpack TO.
I still need to do some packing at the old house. I'm going after work to try to get something done.
Regular maintenance of 2 houses is a bit of an issue as I only have 1 of some things like a lawnmower!
James has picked out the snowsuit he wants for this year- happens to be from the Sears wish book. The wish book came with a page with a code for $5 off but in the moving I've lost the page. Does anyone have the code or do I need to pick up another copy of the Wish Book? lol.
I do have a working phone line. But no internet as of yet.
I have been doing a bit of unpacking at the new house but not much as there is not really anywhere to unpack TO.
I still need to do some packing at the old house. I'm going after work to try to get something done.
Regular maintenance of 2 houses is a bit of an issue as I only have 1 of some things like a lawnmower!
James has picked out the snowsuit he wants for this year- happens to be from the Sears wish book. The wish book came with a page with a code for $5 off but in the moving I've lost the page. Does anyone have the code or do I need to pick up another copy of the Wish Book? lol.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home