Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Chaos







The basement is ripped apart and sanitized. It's going to be a long road back to health yet. They even removed the bathroom sink and the toilet lid cover? The toilet is disconnected. The flooring in the downstairs bathroom and laundry room is all gone. The doors are all gone. It will be a brand new basement when they are done- but for a month it is going to be chaos.

Yesterday I got 3 bookcases ready to move. Kim and Zully were going to come and take them tonight but we skipped moving tonight because of the rain. That's ok- got lots more to work on getting ready. We will do a double load next time.

I am not sure what to think of big brother this year. Let's see who is left:
Jeff and Jordan: cute but they went on big brother so they could spend the summer together? as a pose to say "working"? Jordan has won before and is quite likely to win again if she doesn't get voted out.
Rachel: Not a fan. Likely won't win despite her self delusion that she will.
Danielle: Playing mean, but definitely playing!
Kaila: Out of all the newbies I think I like her best. She seems smart and well spoken. I like that she didn't let Jeff bully her on Sundays show.
Adam: Like that he was an elf but mainly not a fan
Lawon: Who? Not really a fan
Porshe: Doesn't seem too bright but it may be an act, or not. Seems pretty good at switching alliances in a heartbeat.
Shelly: I knew there was one more. Shelly seems nice but a wee bit forgettable!

I am working on complicated puzzles at work which I really enjoy!
I also posted my first job posting. Looking forward to the applications rolling in!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel is REALLY hard to watch.

Marlene

August 9, 2011 at 8:45:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home